Monday, June 20, 2011

FATHER'S DAY


DAD, I MISS YOU. I know you're in heaven and enjoying yourself and all the fruits of your good life, but really, we miss you. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you and wish I could be half the Dad and man that you were. Mom misses you a lot and talks about and to you all the time. She's starting to not remember things and she's a little off sometimes, but when it comes to you she remembers everything about you. I think she is really anxious to meet you again.

So just wait awhile and give it some time. Mom will be with you and you'll be together again. I think that's what she wants. I hope she stays around awhile, but you'll be with her soon enough. Let us have her for awhile, ok?

Love, your son.

6 comments:

Z said...

beautiful, L &O..but most wonderful is YOU'RE BACK!
I have worried about you and prayed for you and your family.
I hope things are good.
And please don't disappear again if you can help it. You're missed!

Saint Michael Come To Our Defense said...

I think you might like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2aXJXg_9Aw&list=FLV1QyIsnVeRDWNLvKsLSveA&index=13&feature=plpp

Dear Mom from a Soldier.

*

alessandroprimerano said...

:)

kevin21 said...

88pascher.com
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sitemapproducts.xml
sac5.com
sac burberry
sac chanel
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
sitemapproducts.xml
chaussures5.com
chaussures puma
chaussures nike
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
sitemapproducts.xml
tee shirts.com
tee shirts louis vuitton
chanel femmes tee shirts
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml

Nicholas Akbar W said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T34pCdLcVvo

Poll Nike said...

Microsoft has Office 2010 to remove from the subscription site to MSDN,TechNet, Expression.Microsoft sentenced to stop sales of Word and Microsoft Office 2010 Download.