Friday, October 17, 2008

WHY I SUPPORT McCAIN


Class. Grace. Wit. Optimism. Competence. Courage under fire. Pride in country. Need I go on?

Just when the leftist ogres that traverse the nether regions of our country spit forth their vitriol on McCain, Palin, and yes, even Joe the plumber, McCain goes and makes a graceful, funny, human speech and messes up everything they say about him. It's all a dastardly plot to throw off the trolls of the left and make them look like small-minded, hatemongers and make the left look like hate-filled subhumans. Oops that's what they are. Sorry for being honest. The truth does hurt, yes?

6 comments:

AmPowerBlog said...

I watched this one last night ... McCain's a natural.

Thanks for the heads up.

Law and Order Teacher said...

Dr.D,
Thanks for the visit. I knew you be all over this one. McCain made some points today. Hopefully, it's enough.

Average American said...

I saw this "roast" while sitting at my favorite bar---with the sound off. It was nice to finally see why all the laughter. After seeing and hearing it, I understand why McCain has jumped up 2% in the polls in 2 days.

Law and Order Teacher said...

AA,
I hope he helped himself. He was outstanding as he was graceful, humorous and enjoyable.

Tapline said...

L&O teach, You captured the whole thing...Sorry I couldn't watch the big Ob......stay well....

Law and Order Teacher said...

Tap,
You didn't miss much. His smugness if very apparent. He always reminds me of the most guy in school and he wants to let you know, in a very nice way of course, that is more popular than you.